How Classes are Formed
August - September
- School and Kids Like Languages start planning.
- School principal and parent organization leaders determine which languages will be taught.
- Principals determine classroom, day and time for classes.
- Kids Like Languages produces school’s enrollment form.
- Enrollment form goes home with students or is emailed.
September - October
- Students and parents complete enrollment form, email or mail form and pay fee via check or credit card to Kids Like Languages. Schools are not involved in the enrollment process.
- If enough students enroll, Kids Like Languages assignsinstructors, sends class roster to school, and notifies students when their class begins.
- If not enough students enroll, Kids notifies parents and refunds 100 percent of fee.
- Classes begin
December - January
- Enrollment for classes starting in January.
March - May
- Classes end